General/Clinical Psychology Montgomery
The General/Clinical degree in psychology offers a tailored program for students with a variety of interests as well as those who are specifically interested in further graduate studies in psychology, research, or a generalized area of psychology. The degree offers more elective options and includes courses to well prepare students with a broad range of skills in psychology.
Submit a completed online application.
Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
ATTN: Adult Enrollment
5345 Atlanta Hwy
Montgomery, AL 36109
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
2022 - 2023 Financial Information
|Tuition||$325 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$350 per semester ($250 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$70 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|
- Apply Now
- Montgomery Campus
- Montgomery Campus Admission Requirements
- Associate Degrees Montgomery Campus
- Bachelor Degrees – Degree Completion Programs
- Majors (Daytime Programs)
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice
- Counseling Psychology
- Forensic Psychology Montgomery
- General/Clinical Psychology Montgomery
- Health & Rehabilitation Psychology
- Health & Rehabilitation Psychology with Pre-OT
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology Montgomery
- Sports Psychology Montgomery
- Registration Dates
- Tuition and Fees Degree Completion
- Financial Aid
- Military Students and Dependents
- Contact Us – Adult Enrollment
- Map and Directions – Montgomery Campus