At Faulkner, the campus is warm and friendly. We specialize in providing personal service for each student. As faculty and staff members, we pride ourselves on maintaining a comfortable atmosphere where students come first. For these reasons and others, Faulkner is the perfect place for homeschooled students to continue their education. We understand the years that have already gone into educating homeschooled students, and we’re ready to continue that level of care and individual service.
Admission Standards for Homeschooled Students
Unlike many universities, Faulkner has no additional admission requirements for homeschooled students. The requirements for all students to be considered for admission are:
- The completion of an application for admission.
- An official high school transcript (approved by your covering in applicable states)
- A composite score of at least an 18 on the ACT (970 on the SAT)
- A $25 application fee
- Reference forms are included in the paper admissions packet, or you can download reference forms here. The reference forms should be completed by a non-family member and returned to the university by the evaluator. One reference should be completed by the high school guidance counselor, and the other from a church leader if possible.
Once these items are submitted, the admissions committee will meet and consider the student for acceptance.
Want to learn more about how we can assist you? Contact us today!
- Apply Now
- Visit Faulkner
- Request Information
- Admission Requirements
- Meet Your Counselor
- Transcript Release
- After You Apply
- On Campus Testing for the ACT
- Dual Enrollment
- Homeschooled Students
- International Students Admissions
- Financial Aid