The mission of the Center for Assessment, Research, Effectiveness and Enhancement (CAREE) is to provide data, evaluation and assessment services to assist the decision making processes of university administration as they strive for continuous improvement of the university and ensure education of the whole person, emphasizing integrity of character in a caring Christian environment where every individual matters every day.
The vision of the Center for Assessment, Research, Effectiveness and Enhancement (CAREE) is to serve as the central office for data, assessment, and training to empower the university in decision making and the pursuit of academic excellence and subsequently impact the intellectual and ethical lives of students preparing them for productive careers and meaningful personal lives that contribute to human progress.
- Additional Resources
- Center for Assessment, Research, Effectiveness and Enhancement (CAREE)
- Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP)
- Christian Institute for Digital Humanities
- College Level Examination Program
- Institute of Faith and the Academy
- Cloverdale Center for Youth and Family
- Resource links – Cloverdale Center