50% Tuition Reduction for FBINAA
- 50% tuition reduction applicable to most programs (see exclusions)
- Must satisfy all admission requirements and maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Must remain continuously enrolled, including summers, until completion of the degree
- Cannot be combined with any other institutional discount, award, grant or scholarship, but may still be used in conjunction with state or federal financial aid, including loans and grants, if eligible
- Enrollment limits may apply in certain programs
- Standard fees apply
- Must provide proof of FBINAA membership prior to initial enrollment
Offer does not apply to Faulkner Law (Jones School of Law), graduate degrees in the College of Health Sciences, M.S. in Management with Business Analytics emphasis, AA/ADLT classifications at the Huntsville campus, or to anyone entering as a traditional student on the Montgomery campus. Faulkner University reserves the right to make additional exclusions without further notice.
Officers may receive up to 28 semester hours of credit toward the bachelor's degree in criminal justice for law enforcement academy training.