Work Study and Grants
- Awarded to undergraduates and graduates who demonstrate financial need to assist with the cost of books, supplies, and personal expenses.
- May be awarded to those who enroll at least half-time.
- Award is earned by the student for working a specified number of hours per week at an hourly rate.
- Award is paid monthly.
- Funds are not credited against tuition or fees.
- Print an application-for-work-study or get one from the financial aid office
For students who are enrolled in an eligible program and who agree to teach in a high-need field, at a low-income elementary or secondary school* as a highly qualified teacher, for at least four years within eight years of completing the program for which the TEACH Grant is awarded.
Eligible students may receive up to $4,000 per year. Failure to complete the four year service agreement will result in the grant being converted to a Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan in which you must repay in full, with interest accrued from the date of the first disbursement.