College of Arts and Sciences
The Alabama Christian College of Arts and Sciences provides the university the liberal arts core curriculum.
The study of the liberal arts is approached through the lens of the Christian worldview and includes the study of the Bible and related courses as part of the curricular core.
Departments and entities of the College of Arts and Sciences:
- Great Books Honors College & Christian Institute for the Study of Liberal Arts
- English Language Institute
- Computer Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Legal Studies
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
Apart from the baccalaureate degree in these disciplines the college also offers the general Associate of Arts and Associate of Science Degrees.