- No one may enter the Multiplex without their Faulkner I.D. Card and/or membership card
- Profanity, fighting or any other unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Proper athletic shoes must be worn at all times.
- Anyone being destructive to the Multiplex or equipment will be asked to leave immediately.
- Free weights in the weight room must be returned to the racks after use.
- If you are strong enough to lift the weights then you are strong enough to put them up when you are finished.
- The Track is 1/14 of a mile. Runners are to stay on the outside of the track and walkers are to stay on the inside.
- Racquetball courts can be reserved by contacting the multiplex by email. Courts can be reserved for only that day. All racquetball equipment can be checked out.
- Goggles are recommended for play in the racquetball courts.
- Lockers are available in the multiplex. Any lock left on a locker not reserved will be cut off.
- Multiplex is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged valuables.
- Towels will be provided in the weight room to wipe down equipment, please do not take towels from the weight room.
- Alcohol and Tobacco products are not allowed in the facility at any time. No exceptions.
- Skates, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, or bikes will not be allowed to be worn or ridden in the facility at any time.
- In order to check out equipment you must leave your ID card or membership card at the front desk.
- The Multiplex closes promptly at the advertised hour. You should try to conclude your activities 15 minutes before closing.
- Free Play in the multiplex can be suspended for intramural, intercollegiate and other school sponsored activities.
- Dunking and hanging on the rims is prohibited in the multiplex. Damage charges will be made if a student damages the backboards or rims while dunking.
- All food and drinks will be confined to the second floor snack area and the student activities room. Only bottled drinks are allowed on the first floor of the multiplex.
- No one under the age of 16 allowed in the weight room.
- No Food Allowed.
- Dumbbells and plate weights must be returned to the rack after use. Do not leave them on the bar or the floor.
- Please limit your cardiovascular activities to 30 minutes if there are people waiting to use the machine.
- Please throw away all trash when finished.
- Please put towels in the laundry basket when finished.