In light of the COVID-19 outbreak and many academic institutions having to solely rely on online learning, many vendors have put together offers to help faculty and libraries in their quest to better serve their students in a time of social distancing. Please note, that these are only temporary, most of them last until around May or June or so.
- Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy “Realistic, yet simple, fresh-tissue, video-based anatomy that can be used when dissections/cadaver labs are not available for students. For students who don't have access to dissection facilities, the Video Atlas provides an appreciation of the real human body and a direct understanding of the mechanics of body movement” (Information retrieved from http://tools.ovid.com/remotelearning/#aclands).
- Bates Visual Guide “Delivers head-to-toe and systems-based physical examination techniques for the (Advanced) Assessment or Introduction to Clinical Medicine course. Features more than 8 hours of video content; ideal for online/distance learning” (Information retrieved fromhttp://tools.ovid.com/remotelearning/#bates)
- LWW Health Library “Delivers trusted health science education and clinical content directly to students, faculty, and staff through a single online portal—providing interactive online access to essential texts, images, real-life case studies, and quiz banks specifically tailored for the specialty. Facilitates online learning by being able to link to targeted content for students across the curriculum, including valuable multi-media assets” (Information retrieved from http://tools.ovid.com/remotelearning/#hl).
- Psychotherapy.net videos "The Psychotherapy.net Streaming Service is a convenient streaming subscription service that offers anywhere anytime access to the best training in the fields of Psychotherapy, Counseling and Social Work" (information retrieved from Psychotherapy.net).
- 5 Minute Consult “Helps physicians and healthcare professionals provide the best patient care by providing quick answers they can trust, where and when they need it most” (Information retrieved from http://tools.ovid.com/remotelearning/#5mcc).