Graduate Work Study and Grants
- Awarded to graduates who demonstrate financial need to assist with the cost of books, supplies, and personal expenses.
- May be awarded to those who enroll at least half-time.
- Award is earned by the student for working a specified number of hours per week at an hourly rate.
- Award is paid monthly.
- Funds are not credited against tuition or fees.
- Print a Work study application or get one from the financial aid office
- Federal Work Study list of jobs and descriptions
For students who are completing coursework in a federally designated critical-need area of education and agree to serve for at least four years as a full-time highly qualified teacher in a low-income school.
Eligible students may receive up to $4,000 per year. Failure to complete the four year service agreement will result in the grant being converted to a Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan in which you must repay in full, with interest accrued from the date of the first disbursement.