Faulkner University

Getting Started

Once you know which benefit you will be using, you are ready to enroll in school. Follow the checklist below and print out the corresponding New Student Paperwork that applies to you. Keep copies of everything for your own records.

(Returning students contact your School Certifying Official.)

Apply for VABenefits (see chart to determine which paperwork is needed)
Navigating the GI Bill Website
Navigating VONAPP
Contact Your School Certifying Official (SCO)
Provide VA Documents to School

Complete New Student Paperwork

Extended Campuses (Associates)

Extended Campuses (Pre-Requisites for BBA, BCJ or MHR Program)

Military Education Program (in National Guard Units)

BBA, BCJ, or MHR (all Campuses)

Traditional and Adult (Montgomery Campus)

Graduate and Doctoral

Request for Certification

Letter to Advisor

How to Request Military Transcripts

Click here to get more info about Faulkner Financial AidClick here to schedule a visit at Faulkner
WebMail - Eagle Alert - Library - Give Online - Faculty & Staff Directory - Employment - Faculty Web Sites
Ask Us - Map & Directions | 5345 Atlanta Highway, Montgomery, AL 36109 334.272.5820 or 800.879.9816
©2012 all right reserved.