If I have witnessed someone being harassed or have personally been harassed in the workplace who should I contact?

Employees who believe they have been victims of sexual harassment or other harassment should report this to their immediate supervisor.  If the complaint involves the immediate supervisor, the employee should contact their next higher level of supervision.  In lieu of or in addition to notification of a supervisor, any University employee may contact the Assistant Vice President for Human Resources directly to register a complaint or receive advice.

Posted in: