Individual Online Journals
Faulkner subscribes to certain journals in dual format, online and print. Some journals can be online only. This is a list of the individual journals known to support online access. Unless tables of contents or included index pages are searchable, there is no topical indexing of articles as in databases.
- Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly
- The Atlantic
- Booklist Online — Nichols Library has an account, user name, and password.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education — Nichols library has an account for advanced features. Contact a staff member for access information.
- College English
- Conflict Resolution Quarterly
- Criminology and Public Policy
- Educational Leadership — Nichols library has an account for advanced features if needed. Contact a staff member for access information.
- IEEE Software Magazine
- International Journal of Comparative and Applied Criminal Justice
- Journal of Adolescent and Adult Literacy
- Journal of Early Christian Studies
- Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology
- Journal of Sport Management
- Journal of Teaching in Physical Education
- Journal of the American Academy of Religion
- Justice Quarterly
- Kingdom: An Academic Religious Journal from Freed Hardeman University
- The New England Quarterly
- The Physics Teacher Online
- Publisher’s Weekly — Nichols Library has an account, user name, and password. Contact a staff member for access information.
- Reading Research Quarterly — see also Wiley
- The Reading Teacher — see also Wiley
- University Bookman
- The Yale Review — see also Wiley
Wiley Online Library Publications:
(These journals can also be searched along with content from over 1,300 others in the Wiley Online Library database.)