Individual Online Journals
Faulkner subscribes to certain journals in dual format, online and print. Some journals can be online only. This is a list of the individual journals known to support online access. Unless tables of contents or included index pages are searchable, there is no topical indexing of articles as in databases.
- The Atlantic
- Biochemistry – Journal available through ACS (American Chemical Society)
- The Chronicle of Higher Education — Nichols library has an account for advanced features. Contact a staff member for access information.
- College English
- Educational Leadership — Nichols library has an account for advanced features if needed. Contact a staff member for access information.
- IEEE Software Magazine
- International Journal of Comparative and Applied Criminal Justice
- Journal of Library & Information Services in Distance Learning
- Journal of the American Academy of Religion
- Justice Quarterly
- Kingdom: An Academic Religious Journal from Freed Hardeman University
- The New England Quarterly
- The Physics Teacher Online
- Publisher’s Weekly — Nichols Library has an account, user name, and password. Contact a staff member for access information.
- University Bookman