Individual Online Journals
Faulkner subscribes to certain journals in dual format, online and print. Some journals can be online only. This is a list of the individual journals known to support online access. Unless tables of contents or included index pages are searchable, there is no topical indexing of articles as in databases.
- The Atlantic
- Biochemistry – Journal available through ACS (American Chemical Society) (After clicking on the Biochemistry link and the page opens, you will need to scroll down and choose Biochemistry to search within this journal. Journals are listed in Alphabetical order)(ALSO, AFTER LOGGING IN USING YOUR FAULKNER USER NAME AND PASSWORD, YOU WILL NEED TO “REGISTER”/CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH ACS. YOU SHOULD SEE THE “REGISTER” AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE SCREEN. AFTER DOING THIS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE ARTICLES)
- The Chronicle of Higher Education — Nichols library has an account for advanced features. Contact a staff member for access information.
- College English
- Educational Leadership — Nichols library has an account for advanced features if needed. Contact a staff member for access information.
- IEEE Software Magazine
- International Journal of Comparative and Applied Criminal Justice
- Journal of Library & Information Services in Distance Learning
- Journal of the American Academy of Religion
- Justice Quarterly
- Kingdom: An Academic Religious Journal from Freed Hardeman University
- The New England Quarterly
- The Physics Teacher Online
- Publisher’s Weekly — Nichols Library has an account, user name, and password. Contact a staff member for access information.
- University Bookman