Extended Campus Library – Resources
Each Resource Room contains both reference and circulating book collections and full electronic access to the University Libraries online catalog and databases.
Use the online catalog to find holdings specific to a location
The Resource Rooms are located:
- Birmingham – room number 510
- Huntsville – across from the Admissions Counselor’s Office
- Mobile – in the hallway near the Director’s Office
Resources from Other Libraries
If you need materials located at one of the other Faulkner campuses, please fill out the Faulkner Libraries Material Request form on the library website and these items will be mailed to your respective registrar. You will be contacted to pick up the items when they arrive; please return the items to the registrar by the due date given.
If you need articles that are not available from any of the Faulkner University libraries, you may either fill out the Interlibrary Loan form on the library website or use the respective reciprocal library for your campus. For print material (books) it is recommended you use a local library for interlibrary loan as you will receive items more quickly locally.
Additional Library Access
Students have access to materials at the following university libraries. This allows you to check out materials and use their facility. You must have your Faulkner University student ID card in order to use the libraries listed below.
- Birmingham: Samford University
- A list of privileges and information for using and checking out items at Samford, see Samford University Borrowing Privileges
- Huntsville: Athens State University, Alabama A&M
- Mobile: University of Mobile
Need to know if Faulkner has a journal in full text? Click here to use Journal Finder.