Friends for Faulkner
Friends For Faulkner is a volunteer auxiliary organization of Faulkner University.
- Raise funds for Friends for Faulkner Student Scholarships
- Assist the University with purchasing non-budgeted items
- Assist the University in student recruitment
- Promote the ideals of Christian education
To achieve these goals, Friends for Faulkner organizes several special events each year and promotes a variety of fundraisers as well as special item sales.
Upcoming Events – 2017-2018
Please consider joining us for our upcoming events:
- 5th Annual Eagle Run 5K Run/Walk – 7:30 AM, Saturday, October 14th – click here for more info!
- Souper Bake Sale – 10:30-2:00, Tuesday, November 14th – Rotunda Auditorium
- Bible Lectureship Tea Room – March 5th-7th (2018)
- Graduation Flower Sale – Friday, May 4th – Renaissance Convention Center
- Annual Yard Sale – May 7th-12th (sale starts on Thursday)
For more information about these events, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing Activities – click here for Order Form for:
- FFF 50th Anniversary Cookbook – $12 each – COMING SOON!!
- Faulkner Ornaments, Keychains and Pens – $15 each
- Faulkner Throw Blankets – $50 each
- RADA Cutlery – see a FFF officer for a catalog, or order online:
Login # 501690
Password: faulkner (lower case)
Becoming a member
We have 3 membership levels:
- Individual – ($20 dues annually)
- Lifetime – ($250 donation)
- Patron – ($500 donation)
For more information about joining Friends For Faulkner, email email@example.com.
Making a Donation
Funds are raised by annual membership dues, fundraisers, and donations, including items donated for sale. Donations are tax deductible.
We are grateful for your generous contributions to help students!