Bachelor of Business Administration
The BBA is a degree completion program which can provide a mastery of the most pressing issues facing business, with the flexibility that recognizes the issues you face with family and work.
- Accelerated Program
- Core requirements 60 hours (54 with emphasis) – Start dates every 8 weeks
- 60 credit hours (66 hours with emphasis) – August and March start dates
- One year format, 3 semesters
- Student may also choose an emphasis area (requires 7 additional weeks)
Executive BBA Program Calendar, 2017
Saturday Classes – Fall Start
*Mandatory Blackboard training session and orientation is conducted from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, August 12 2017 in Montgomery prior to the program’s start date.
August 19, 26; September 9, 16, 23, 30; Oct 7 (No class September 2 for Labor day)
October 14, 21, 28; November 4, 11, 18; December 2 (No class November 25 for Thanksgiving day)
January 20; 27; February 3, 10, 17, 24; March 3.
March 10, 17, 24, 31; April 7, 14, 21.
April 28; May 5, 12, 19; June 2, 9, 16 (No class May 26 for Memorial day)
June 23, 30; July 14, 21, 28; August 4, 11. (No class July 7 for Independence day)
Students pursuing Logistics Management or Health Administration emphasis areas will have fully online classes instead on June 19 – August 11
Fall 2018 Fully online classes only for students pursuing an emphasis area
August 14 – October 6
Please be advised this calendar is tentative and subject to change as deemed necessary by Faulkner University. Enrollment in this program constitutes both “expressed and implied” acceptance that this calendar is subject to change.
Tuesday and Thursday class sessions are scheduled from 6:00pm-9:40pm. Each of these classes requires online activity through the Blackboard platform that require a minimum of 12.0 hours of technology-centered activities. Online classes are conducted through the Blackboard platform and require weekly participation that culminates in a minimum of 37.5 hours of total participation. Classes may exceed these requirements.
For each module, Blackboard availability will commence on the Monday of the first week of class and will end on the Sunday following the last class meeting.
* Students unable to attend the online training session on Saturday, August 12, 2017 miss an opportunity for a total in-depth overview of the online program navigation, policies, and procedures. Therefore students unable to attend the training session may be denied admission/enrollment by the academic department.
- Registration: January TBA
- Late Registration: January TBA
Orientation TBA, classes begin January 2018.
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 on credit hours applied to entrance competencies.
- 23 years of age.
- Minimum 60 hours for entrance in regular degree; minimum 54 hours required for degree with emphasis.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
3943 Airport Blvd.
Mobile, AL 36608
- $310 per semester hour
- $55 per semester hour fee for courses completed online
- View full tuition and fee schedule for all programs.