Bachelor of Business Administration
The BBA is a degree completion program which can provide a mastery of the most pressing issues facing business, with the flexibility that recognizes the issues you face with family and work.
- Accelerated Program
- Core requirements 60 hours (54 with emphasis) – Start dates every 8 weeks
- 60 credit hours (66 hours with emphasis) – August and March start dates
- One year format, 3 semesters
- Student may also choose an emphasis area (requires 7 additional weeks)
Executive BBA Program Calendar, Spring 2019
Tuesday/Thursday Classes – Spring Start
Mandatory Blackboard training session and orientation is conducted from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, January 12, 2019 in Montgomery prior to the program’s start date.
January 19, 26; February 2, 9, 16, 23; March 2.
March 9, 16, 23, 30; April 6, 13, 20.
April 24′ May 4, 11, 18; (No class May 25 for Memorial Day); June 1, 8, 15.
June 22, 29; (No class July 6 for Independence Day); July 13, 20, 27; August 3, 10.
August 24; (No class August 31 for Labor Day); September 7, 14, 21, 28; October 5, 12.
October 19, 26; November 2, 9, 16, 23; (No class November 30 for Thanksgiving Day).
Students pursuing Logistics Management or Health Administration emphasis areas will have fully online classes instead on October 14 – December 7.
Spring 2020 – Fully online classes only for students pursuing an emphasis area
January 14 -March 1
Please be advised this calendar is tentative and subject to change as deemed necessary by Faulkner University. Enrollment in this program constitutes both “expressed and implied” acceptance that this calendar is subject to change.
Tuesday and Thursday class sessions are scheduled from 6:00pm-9:40pm. Each of these classes requires online activity through the Blackboard platform that require a minimum of 12.0 hours of technology-centered activities. Online classes are conducted through the Blackboard platform and require weekly participation that culminates in a minimum of 37.5 hours of total participation. Classes may exceed these requirements.** Please be advised this calendar is tentative and subject to change as deemed necessary by Faulkner University. Enrollment in this program constitutes both “expressed and implied” acceptance that this calendar is subject to change.
For each module, Blackboard availability will commence on the Monday of the first week of class and will end on the Sunday following the last class meeting.
Students unable to attend the online training session on Saturday, January 12, 2019 miss an opportunity for a total in-depth overview of the online program navigation, policies, and procedures. Therefore students unable to attend the training session may be denied admission/enrollment by the academic department.
- Registration: Now – January 18
- Late Registration: January 21-23
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on all previous college work or a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on at least 12 hours taken with Faulkner.
- Completion of entrance competencies as listed.
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
3943 Airport Blvd.
Mobile, AL 36608
- $325 per semester hour
- $55 per semester hour fee for courses completed online
- View full tuition and fee schedule for all programs.