Your sophomore year is another important opportunity to build your resume for college applications. Use these tips to get involved and expand your leadership abilities!
- Look for leadership roles in clubs and activities.
- Start thinking about college choices.
- Make an appointment to talk with your guidance counselor.
- Strengthen relationships with teachers, counselors and activity advisors to build relationships in order to obtain recommendations for college.
- Become familiar with the standardized tests you need to take.
- Meet with your guidance counselor to discuss plans for summer opportunities to build your leadership skills.
- Apply for summer jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities.