Emergency Procedures and Preparedness
What to do in the event of a campus emergency
Faulkner utilizes the local municipalities' police, fire and ambulance services for all campuses. All of the services may be reached by dialing 911.
- If you have an emergency requiring police, fire, or ambulance, call 911 without delay.
- When you call 911 for emergency services, stay on the line and give the following information:
- Your name, telephone number and exact location.
- The location of the emergency.
- The nature and extent of the emergency (i.e., Are there injuries and how many?)
- Be informed and prepared. Do not wait until an emergency strikes to know what to do.
- Be aware of your surroundings, and report any suspicious activities to Campus Security or the Center Director.
- Know where the fire alarm activation pull stations are located in your building and how to evacuate your building if the alarm is set off.
Questions or suggestions regarding the procedures and response should be directed to the Campus Security at (334) 386-7250 or Security@faulkner.edu.