- Have questions? Come to me with any question: financial, academic, or personal. I will help you find the answer.
- Need help. Choosing a major, living with a roommate, relationship issues. These are normal challenges but encouragement and guidance are available.
- Free tutoring - I can help you set up tutoring in Brooks Hall (Math and English assistance) or help you set up tutoring in any subject.
- Academic Assistance: Organization, time management, tips for making good grades learn about these in the Student Success Office.
- $$$ Come by for financial assistance and budgeting tips.
- Wellness: fitness classes, a Wellness Week, and information on healthy living all available from Student Success.
The Student Success Office (SSO) serves as a point of contact to assist students with academic advising as well as discovering strategic ways to help students succeed in college. The SSO works with students to access or connect to services across the University such as Career Development, Counseling, Admissions, the Registrar’s Office, Financial Aid, Student Support Services, Assessment and other student services. The SSO also assists students in connecting to academic departments, programs and divisions. The SSO’s focus is on helping students transition to college, stay enrolled and attain a degree. Students may contact the SSO with any needs, issues, concerns and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the University website.