Academic demands at a four-year university like Faulkner can be tough. At times you may identify with the writer of Ecclesiastes when he said “much study wearies the body” (12:12).
The good news is we’re here to help you. Faulkner University provides academic resources to support your learning and success. Whether you need tutoring, help with writing, training on learning skills or access to a computer lab, Faulkner has the resources to help you achieve your academic goals. Explore the resources on this page and find the help you need.
- Student Success
- College Level Examination Program
- Quality Enhancement Program
- Instructional Support Lab
- The Writing Center
- Project Key for Disabilities
- Institute for Faith and the Academy
- Center for Assessment Research, Effectiveness and Enhancement (CAREE)
- Christian Institute for Digital Humanities (CIDiH)