Residual ACT Test
How It Works:
The residual ACT test will be administered on-campus and test results will be available the following day. The test results are reported only to Faulkner University and no additional score reports will be given to any other institution, nor can the scores be used for admission to another institution. Students may not repeat the residual test until 60 days have passed since their previous residual test date.
Upcoming Residual ACT Test Dates:
- Monday, January 6, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 27, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 17, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 21, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 10, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to complete registration.
What To Bring:
There is no pre-registration for the residual ACT test; you register on-site when you arrive on the designated test date. You must have the following items when you arrive:
- $36.50 fee (cash, check or money order)
- Two Number 2 pencils
- Calculator (you may bring a back up)
- Picture ID