EH 1301.88 -- WORKSHOP QUESTIONS
Workshop Questions (use these as a guideline to help you assist other students and yourself in your writing)
- What do you like about the contents of this draft?
- What is the purpose of this essay? Does this idea fit with the assignment? How?
- How effective is the introduction? What could be done to improve it? How effective is the conclusion? What could be done to improve it?
- How well is the paper organized? What changes would you make?
- If you were asked to paint a picture of this person could you? Why or why not?
- Does the author deal a universal theme that is interesting to a reader? What is that theme? Does this person's profile show that central theme?
- What ideas, paragraphs, sentences need to be cut out of the paper? Why?
- If you were revising this paper, what changes would you make?
- General comments