BEVERLY PACE'S VITA
- Faulkner University
- Brooks 423
- 5345 Atlanta Highway
- Montgomery, Alabama 36109
- Office Phone: 334-386-7496
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Qualifications
- Master of Education with emphasis in English
- Experience in teaching Freshman Composition Courses
- Experience in teaching literature at all undergraduate levels
- Experience in teaching Creative Writing Courses
- Experience in directing the student creative writing publication
- Experience in directing literary tour of New England area
Masters of Education (1979), Harding University
Bachelors of Arts (1978), Faulkner University
Major: English Education
Associate of Arts (1976), Alabama Christian College
High School Diploma (1974), Crestview High School.
Assistant Professor, Department of English. Faulkner University. August 1996 to present
Description: Teach courses in Freshman Composition, American Literature, Creative Writing, Poetry Writing, Fiction Writing, and Studies in the Novel. Perform duties such as faculty advisor to students, sponsor creative writing publication, and serve as faculty director of New England Literary Tour. Serve on faculty and university committees.
Adjunct Instructor of English. Alabama State University. August 1989 to May 1993.
Description: Taught Freshman Composition courses.
Assistant Professor, Department of English. Faulkner University (formerly Alabama Christian College). August 1979 to May 1984.
Description: Taught Freshman Composition courses, American Literature, English Literature, Creative Writing, Southern Literature, and Advanced Composition.
|1983, 1982, 1980 || Outstanding Young Women of America|
|1977-1979 || Sigma Tau Delta English Honor Society|
|1975 || English Award|
Activities: University Service
|Faculty Handbook Revision Committee || 2006 - 2007 |
|Faculty Affairs Committee || 2006 - 2007|
|Benefits Committee || 2004 - 2005|
|Admission and Retention Committee || 2002 - 2003|
Activities: Community Service
- Dalraida Church of Christ
- Member, Fall 1994 - Present
- Director of Ladies Class, 2001 - 2006
- Teacher, Ladies Class - one quarter per year
Undergraduate Courses Taught
- English Composition I and II
- American Literature I and II
- English Literature II
- Creative Writing
- Fiction Writing
- Poetry Writing
- Studies in the Novel
- Advanced Fiction Writing
- Special Topics Courses
List Available Upon Request